Low Fat Peaches and Cream Soup
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 medium sized peaches
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Peel and chunk the peaches.
- In a blender, blend 1 1/2 cups of peaches with 3/4 cup of the cold water, Sue Bee Honey, the juice of lemon and 1/2 cup yogurt. Blend it well and put it in a pitcher or bowl.
- Add another 1 1/2 cup of the peaches, cinnamon, nutmegand vanilla, and the remaining 1/2 cup yogurt. Blend well.
- Add to the first mix already in the pitcher or bowl.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of peach chunks to the bowl or pitcher along with the Splenda.
- Blend with a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/