Microwave Honey Peanut Brittle
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Stir Sue Bee Honey, corn syrup, sugar, salt and peanuts into a 2-quart microwavable dish.
- Microwave 7 minutes, stirring well after 4 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, add butter or margarine and vanilla, blending well.
- Cook 1 minute more.
- Add soda and gently stir until light and foamy.
- Pour onto cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick vegetable coating.
- Let cool 30 to 60 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container to keep peanut brittle from drawing moisture.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/