Make snack time more exciting with this delicious Mixed Berry Yogurt Bark! Honey, Greek yogurt and your favorite mixed berries combine to make a healthy frozen treat that the whole family will enjoy.
Mixed Berry Yogurt Bark
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1-2 cups of your favorite fresh mixed berries
- Cover the bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and vanilla and mix well.
- Carefully fold in the fresh fruit, trying not to mash the fruit.
- Cover and freeze for four hours.
- Lift the piece of aluminum foil from the dish and cut or use your hands to break the bark into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/