Mom’s Beef Stroganoff
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 4-ounce can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 8-ounce bag noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onions; drain and return to skillet.
- Mix bouillon and water together and add all but 1/3 cup to browned ground beef.
- Stir in salt, garlic, ketchup, Sue Bee Honey and pepper.
- Mix the remaining bouillon and flour together and pour into ground beef mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and mushrooms.
- Toss noodles with margarine and poppy seeds.
- In a large casserole dish, pour hamburger mix over noodles and serve.
- Serves 4-6.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/