The warmer temperatures that come with June mean summer is almost here and nothing beats kicking up your feet and sipping on a nice relaxing drink! Honey can be used to sweeten and complement flavors in all kinds of beverages. Here we’ve highlighted some of our favorite warm weather drinks featuring honey. So grab your bottle of Sue Bee® Honey, pick up some fresh fruit at your local farmer’s market this weekend and give each a try!
Sue Bee Honey Lemonade With Raspberry Cubes
⚫ 3/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
⚫ 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
⚫ 9 cups water
⚫ 28 raspberries
1. Combine lemon juice and Sue Bee Honey in large pitcher; stir until honey is dissolved.
2. Stir in water.
3. Place 1 to 2 pieces of fruit in each compartment of 2 ice cube trays.
4. Fill each compartment with honey lemonade and freeze until firm.
5. Chill remaining lemonade.
6. To serve, divide frozen fruit cubes between tall glasses and fill with remaining lemonade.
⚫ 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
⚫ 1 pint strawberries, hulled
⚫ 1 banana, peeled and sliced
⚫ 8 ounces plain or nonfat yogurt
⚫ 1/2 cup milk
⚫ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla flavoring
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 20 seconds or until the drink is smooth.
For more fantastic drink recipes, be sure to follow our Drinks Pinboard on Pinterest!