Oatmeal Fudge Peanut Butter Squares
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the oats, peanut butter and banana, let sit for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spray an 8" square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 325 F for about 22 minutes, until the edges are firm and the center is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature, cut into squares and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/