Write a review
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 10 cups oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, nuts, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, oil and water.
- Toss until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Let it cool.
- Then stir in the fruit or chocolate chips.
- Store in an air tight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/