Peanut Butter Balls
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oat
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal
- Mix together the Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter, dry milk powder, oats and 1/4 cup of the rice cereal.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place remaining rice cereal in zip-top plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush to fine.
- Place balls in plastic bag and shake the cereal coating mix all over each.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/