Peanut Butter-Coconut-Raisin Granola Bars
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/3 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup bran flakes
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 9-inch square pan with vegetable spray.
- Put rolled oats, raisins, bran flakes, coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, and baking soda in bowl.
- Combine until well mixed.
- In small saucepan, whisk together Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter, brown sugar, margarine and vanilla over medium heat for approximately 30 seconds or just until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/