Kristen Heigl’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Truffles entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Truffles
Write a review
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Clover Honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 cup cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter, vanilla, flour, oatmeal and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating as directed on the package. Heat until smooth.
- Dip the balls in coating. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
- Place back onto the waxed paper lined baking sheets.
- Freeze until firm about 10 minutes
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/