Peanut Butter Pancakes
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or large skillet.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until tops are covered with bubbles and edges are cooked.
- Flip pancake and cook other side.
- Serve warm.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/