Peanut Honey Balls
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup crushed wheat flake cereal
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk solid
- nonstick cooking spray nonstick cooking spray
- Reserve two tablespoons crushed cereal.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey and peanut butter.
- Gradually add nonfat milk, mixing well.
- Spray hands with non-stick cooking spray and shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll ball in reserved cereal.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store in refrigerator.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/