Pecan Pie Bar Cookies
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Mix all ingredients together until mixture is crumbly.
- Pat crumbs into a lightly-greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.
- While this is baking, prepare filling.
- Melt butter over low heat in small saucepan.
- Once melted, stir in remaining ingredients except for pecans.
- Simmer over low heat for about a minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture over hot crust and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes until center is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into bars when cool.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/