Potato Salad - Tuscan Style
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy dijon-style mustard
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- salt and pepper salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender, drain.
- In the meantime, add 1/4 cup olives, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and Sue Bee Honey to a blender or food processor and process until combined.
- Gradually add oil with blender/processor running until combined.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes, 1/2 cup olives, pepper strips and onion in a large bowl, add dressing and toss to combine.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/