Kristen Heigl’s Puffed Wheat Honey Bars entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Puffed Wheat Honey Bars
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Clover Honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups sweetened puffed wheat cereal
- 3 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan.
- Place the oil, Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl over medium heat.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the puffed what, cheerios, cranberries, apricots, and the almonds.
- Spread mixture evenly into pan and press down with your hands.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/