Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 9 cups Chex cereal and/or Cheerios
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure out cereal and set aside.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, or until smooth, stirring well after the first minute.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal stirring until pieces are evenly coated.
- Pour coated mixture and powdered sugar in an airtight bag and shake until all pieces are coated well.
- Spread mixture on waxed paper to cool and harden.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/