Quick and Easy Honey Cake
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 150 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place flour and sugar in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine Sue Bee Honey, butter, eggs and sour cream mix until well combined.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon mix into ring tin and bake 30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/