Our Raspberry Peach Honey Lemonade has a blast of flavor to sweeten your day!
Raspberry Peach Honey Lemonade
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 whole peaches, peeled, sliced and pits removed
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- In a medium sauce pan, add honey, sugar and 1 cup of water. On medium heat stir until the honey and sugar have dissolved.
- Reduce the heat and add the sliced peaches and raspberries. Continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the fruit mixture into a blender. Remove the top cap to let the heat escape and cover with a towel to avoid a mess.
- Puree the fruit until smooth then let the mixture cool completely.
- Once cooled, pour the fruit puree through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher and discard the solids.
- Add the lemon juice and remaining water to the pitcher.
- Stir to combine and serve over ice!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/