Seedy Muesli Bar Slice
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup rolled oat
- 125 g butter
- 1 cup sultana
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed
- 1/2 cup sesame seed
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Grease and line 13x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cook oats, coconut, wheatgerm, sesame seeds, sunflower kernels and pumpkin seeds in frying pan over med heat stirring 8-10 min until golden. Place in a large bowl to cool and stir in sultanas.
- Cook Sue Bee Honey, butter and sugar over med heat, stirring, for 3-4 min until sugar dissolves. Reduce to low and simmer without stirring for 7 minute.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into pan and press down firmly, allow to set for a few hours in the fridge, then cut into slices and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/