Sesame Honey Snack Mix
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups Chex cereal (any variety)
- 3 cups checkerboard-shaped pretzels
- 3 cups sesame sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts (any variety)
- 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted, if desired)
- Heat oven to 275 F degrees.
- In ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan, mix cereal, pretzels, sesame sticks and nuts.
- In medium bowl, mix Sue Bee Honey, butter and sesame seeds.
- Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/