Shredded Chicken and Tomatillo Tacos With Queso Fresco
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 tomatillos
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 8 blue corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 small red onion
- olive oil olive oil
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Add the blackened tomatillos and serrano to a small saute pan and briefly saute in a little olive oil over medium high heat.
- Place the Sue Bee Honey, tomatillos, serrano, onion, garlic, cilantro and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Place the tomatillo mixture in a large saute pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer, add the chicken, and heat through.
- Run the tortillas under the tap to lightly moisten them and then place the tortillas on the grill or warm non-stick griddle, and grill for 20 seconds on each side.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the tortillas and top with some cilantro and a few tablespoons of queso fresco. Fold the tortillas in half serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/