Smokey Bones Honey Pecan Butter
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 lb unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place pecan halves on a cooking tray and cook until toasted, approximately 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Chop cooled pecans.
- Place pecans and butter in a mixer and blend for three to five minutes using a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, as needed.
- Blend on low speed adding Sue Bee Honey and continue until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Place in serving dish or bowl and refrigerate until ready for use.
- Serve with warm cornbread.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/