Spice Glazed Pork Chops
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl combine Sue Bee Honey, Dijon mustard, ginger, cinnamon and clove; mix well.
- In a skillet heat oil over med-high heat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes on each side, or until browned; drain the oil.
- Reduce heat to med-low; add honey mixture; cook 10 minutes, or until done, turning the chops once.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/