Spicy Hoisin Marinade for Chicken
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2-4 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl or dish.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and toss to completely coat with the sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/