Strawberries with Lime-Ginger Syrup
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups ripe small strawberries
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Wash the strawberries, and hull them; cut in half if large.
- Put them in the bowl from which they are to be served.
- Grate the zest from the lime, and put it in a small saucepan with the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice and ginger.
- Heat the mixture, stirring constantly; when the honey has dissolved and the syrup is hot, pour it over the strawberries.
- Mix them gently.
- Chill; serve cold.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/