Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey®
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces low-fat or nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- Combine fruit and toss with lemon juice.
- Blend yogurt, Sue Bee Honey and gelatin until smooth.
- Stir all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes about 8 cups.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/