Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Beat together 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey, milk, eggs, flour, margarine, almond flavoring and salt.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch deep dish pie pan that has been sprayed with nonstick coating.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until puffy and done in the middle.
- Hull and slice strawberries.
- Mix with remaining Sue Bee Honey and jam.
- Pour into center of warm omelet.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/