Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- red food coloring
- 3 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- one 9-inch baked pie shell
- dash salt
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 pints (3 cups) strawberries
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, sugar, cornstarch, water and salt and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and mix in gelatin, vanilla and a few drops of red food coloring.
- Fold in strawberries and pour into baked pie shell.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/