This recipe for Sue Bee Ham Roll-Ups is simple to make and the perfect appetizer for New Year’s Eve, the Big Game or just entertaining friends!
Sue Bee Ham Roll-Ups
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds thinly sliced cooked ham
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 8-ounce packages shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Microwave on high heat about 45 seconds, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
- 3. Mix in honey and chopped onions.
- 4. Lay ham slices flat and spread with cheese mixture.
- 5. Tightly roll up the ham slices around the mixture.
- 6. Cover and chill for one hour.
- 7. Before serving, cut roll-ups into 2-inch sections and secure with decorative toothpick, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/