Sue Bee Holiday Honey Baked Ham
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 ham
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Score ham with a sharp knife using diagonal lines. Repeat scoring in the opposite diagonal direction to create a pattern.
- Insert whole cloves at intersections or crossings.
- Place ham in a roasting pan fat side up. Bake ham according to package directions.
- While ham is baking, combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and cook an additional minute or two; remove honey mixture from heat and set aside.
- Remove ham from oven prior to the last 30 minutes of bake time.
- Using a pastry brush, apply the honey glaze to the entire surface of the ham and return it to the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes and repeat the process.
- When ham is finished baking, let it rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve remaining glaze with ham
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/