Sue Bee Honey Coated Crunchy Chicken Fingers and Honey Mustard Dip
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey (slightly warmed)
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 cups Sue Bee Honey
- 2 cups Dijon or brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Cut chicken breasts crosswise into strips 3/4 inch wide.
- In small bowl combine Sue Bee Honey and water.
- Put corn flake crumbs on plate.
- Dip chicken strips in honey mixture then coat with corn flake crumbs.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked at the center, turning chicken over at the halfway point.
- For Sue Bee Honey mustard dip, combine honey and mustard in small bowl until smooth
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/