Sue Bee Honey Crusted Walleye w/ Dipping Sauce
Write a review
HONEY CRUSTED WALLEYE
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 egg
- 2 cups butter-flavored crackers; crushed (45-50)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4-6 walleye fillets (1 1/2 - 2 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1 lemon wedge (optional)
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- 4-6 drops of hot sauce (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg; add Sue Bee Honey.
- In a plastic bag, combine crackers, salt and pepper.
- Dip fish in egg mixture, then shake in bag until coated.
- In a skillet, cook fillets in oil for 3-5 minutes per side or until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
- Mix and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/