Sue Bee Honey Easy Apple Crisp
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 1/2 cups peeled, cored and sliced apples
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease an 8" or 9" square glass baking dish.
- Evenly spread the apple slices in the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice and water, and pour over the apples.
- Drizzle apples with Sue Bee Honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, flour, oats, and butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until apples are tender and topping is lightly browned.
- Serve warm, in individual bowls, topped with vanilla ice cream
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/