Jason Ervin’s Sue Bee Honey-Ginger Sauce entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Sue Bee Honey-Ginger Sauce
Write a review
- 1-1/2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Cornstarch Slurry (equal part cold water and cornstarch)
- Combine chicken broth, Sue Bee Honey, crushed red pepper, salt, sugar, ginger, garlic and soy sauce in a small to medium sauce-pot and bring to boil.
- Once boiling add cornstarch slurry and whisk until sauce is thickened.
- Once thickened, bring down to simmer for 10-12 minutes, continuously whisking in between.
- After 10-12 minutes, drizzle (or drench) over protein of your choice! (I prefer a boneless grilled chicken breast!)
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/