Sue Bee Honey Glazed Carrots
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups sliced carrots or 16 oz baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring 2 inches (approximately 1 cup) of salted water to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat.
- Add carrots and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 8 to 12 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain carrots and return to saucepan.
- Stir in Sue Bee Honey, butter and parsley.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until carrots are tender and thoroughly glazed.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/