Sue Bee Honey Habanero Sauce
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped into small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 15-oz. cans peaches, drained
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt (adjust according to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place the peppers, garlic and onion into blender or food processor. Pulse or chop until the peppers are very finely chopped.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, peaches, vinegar, brown sugar, spicy mustard, paprika, black pepper, cumin, salt, liquid smoke, allspice, coriander and ginger. Pulse or chop until peaches are cut into chunky-sized pieces.
- Serve with your favorite flour or corn chips.
- Caution: Please use gloves when handling habanero peppers to avoid skin irritation.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/