Sue Bee Honey Lemonade with Raspberry Cubes
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1-1/2 cups lemon juice
- 9 cups water
- 28 raspberries
- Combine lemon juice and Sue Bee Honey in large pitcher; stir until honey is dissolved.
- Stir in water.
- Place 1 to 2 pieces of fruit in each compartment of 2 ice cube trays.
- Fill each compartment with honey lemonade and freeze until firm.
- Chill remaining lemonade.
- To serve, divide frozen fruit cubes between tall glasses and fill with remaining lemonade.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/