Sue Bee Honey-Lime Dressing
Write a review
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1. In a small bowl, blend Sue Bee Honey with lime juice until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve.
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 pears, chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 2 nectarines, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe or honeydew melon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1. In a large bowl combine orange zest, orange juice and lemon juice.
- 2. In the same bowl, place the pieces of apple, pear, banana, peach, nectarine and melon and coat them with citrus juices.
- 3. Add remaining fruits and stir gently. Be sure all fruit pieces are coated to prevent discoloration. Cover bowl and chill.
- 4. Drizzle the Sue Bee Honey-Lime Dressing on the fruit salad just before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/