These Sue Bee Honey Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweet and full of fiber. Make a few dozen to share with the office or to save for your own sweet treat!
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 375 F. Grease 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat Sue Bee Honey, butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Stir in flour mixture until it is thoroughly blended.
- Place spoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden around the edges yet soft in the center.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack.
- Mix in raisins or chocolate chips to dough before baking for added flavor!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/