Sue Bee Honey Snowballs
Write a review
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 15 chocolate graham crackers
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup coconut
- Crush the graham crackers between two pieces of wax paper with a rolling pin or in a food processor.
- Combine the Sue Bee Honey, crushed graham crackers, peanut butter and powdered milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Make small balls with mixture and place on wax paper.
- Roll balls in shredded coconut.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/