Make a batch of these delicious Sue Bee Taco Nuggets with Southwest Honey Sauce for your friends and family this weekend! Both are sweetened with delicious Sue Bee Honey and packed full of flavor.
Sue Bee Taco Nuggets
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild green chilies, drained
- 16 1/2-inch cubes colby jack cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips (regular or nacho cheese-flavored)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons Sue Bee Honey, ground beef, taco seasoning and green chilies.
- Divide mixture into 16 equal portions and form into small balls around each cheese cube.
- In a shallow dish, beat egg white and water.
- Spread crushed tortilla chips in a second shallow dish.
- Dip meatballs into egg mixture one at a time before rolling in crushed tortilla chips until completely coated.
- Flatten each meatball into nugget shape ensuring both sides are coated with chips.
- Place nuggets on a baking pan coated with cooking spray and spray additional cooking spray on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/