Prep Time:30 min
Cook Time:30 min
Servings: 32 cartwheels
1 tablespoon Sue Bee Honey
8 medium apples
6 ounces chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup raisins
1. Remove the core from each apple, leaving a 1-1/4 inch diameter cavity down the center, set aside In a blender, process the chocolate chips until they are chopped.
2. In a small bowl, combine the chopped chocolate chips with the last 3 ingredients.
3. Stuff each apple with the mixture.
4. Wrap each apple in plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled.
5. When ready to serve, cut each apple crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.