Summer Peach Mousse
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 package peach Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 medium ripe peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- fresh mint
- Place Jello and water in a large mixing bowl and stir to dissolve.
- Place Sue Bee Honey, peaches and almond extract in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Add to Jello and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until the mixture is the consistency of syrup.
- Beat the mixture on high speed 5 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into stemmed wine glasses and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/