Super Simple Lamb Marinade
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Add all ingredients to the zip-lock bag, seal, and move around to blend everything together.
- Dump your lamb chops or racks in and marinate in fridge for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Take out and bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Heat up your oven or grill and cook away, using the remaining marinade for an occasional basting!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/