Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 package chocolate (or any flavor) cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pans (30-35 cupcakes).
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on package.
- Drop cake batter into cupcake holders, filling halfway.
- Beat together cream cheese, Sue Bee Honey and egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping teaspoon of mixture on top of each cupcake.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Makes 30 to 35 cupcakes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/