Honey, peanut butter, fritos and candy corn … mix these all together and what do you get? Our Sweet and Salty Honey Candy Corn Bars that are sure to be a hit with your kids and your Halloween party guests!
Sweet and Salty Candy Corn Bars
Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 1 10.5 ounce bag of Fritos
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup candy corn
- Butter a 7x11 or 8x8 pan and set aside.
- Pour Fritos in a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to break into large pieces.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, heat honey and sugar to boiling, stirring occasionally. Once boiling, remove from heat and add peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into bowl with Fritos, stirring to coat.
- Press mixture (buttering your hands helps) into prepared pan. Sprinkle candy corns on top and gently press into surface.
- Let bars cool to room temperature before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/