Sweet Chicken Skewers With a Peanut Dip
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup hot apple juice
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Whisk all the ingredients but the chicken together.
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag add just enough marinade to coat the chicken and chill for 1 hour.
- Chill rest of sauce for dipping.
- Skewer chicken in a ribbon method onto soaked skewers.
- Grill on a well seasoned grill over med-high heat for about 7 minutes. Basting with the chicken marinade.
- Serve with chilled dip and fresh sliced cucumbers!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/