Sweet Jalapeno Chicken
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together Sue Bee Honey, mustard and jalapeno jelly.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and pour honey-mustard-jelly sauce over all, coating well.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour, basting occasionally, until chicken juices run clear and meat is no longer pink.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/