Sweet Potato Casserole
Write a review
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla flavoring
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Mix all ingredients together except those for the topping and spread mixture into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Mix topping ingredients except nuts until blended and crumbly.
- Stir in nuts then sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-45 minutes.
- Serves 4-6.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/