Sweet Potato and Chile Soup
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle pepper
- salt and pepper
- Cook onions and garlic in butter until translucent in large sauce pan.
- Add stock and sweet potatoes, simmer until tender around 45 minutes.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, cream, and peppers, remove and puree until smooth.
- Garnish with honey and cream.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/